posible last time

Shelby

My thoughts are with you and your family sir. You're one of the "fathers" of this community, so here's to you pulling through!

Cheers to that

well got a condition upgrade , means I get down graded fron cridical icu and possibly to a reg room

some thing they were not expecting to see . but is a huge good thing

heres what was happening on 5 liters of 02 my sat may be 88 , I set up and it'll fall down to as low as 60,walking ,doing any causes it to keep droping ,normal air saturation is 94-99%

at 60% you can pass out

• Like 1

Shelby, that's great news! We'll keep praying!

running out of air sux. Glad you'll be in a reg room!

It was great to have met you and some of the fam shelby. You've helped make my time here enjoyable and most rewarding. So glad to hear things are better, better being a relative term, of course :P

This is awesome Shelby. I have been gone for along time and will be getting back into the Starquest game tomorrow morning. You are one of the greatest G54B/Starquest technicians that I know. Prayers to you my friend. Glad that you are hanging in there.

Steven

Absolute best wishes to a friend and father figure to this auto-family. I mean that and the world would be a better place if all actual families had the supportuve traits this online family does despite the non face to face.

You've helped so many learn to learn, not just fix a car. To care and put sweat equity into something with newfound hope of knowledge on ones side is such a vital cause and experience.

Cheers to your recent improvement and all you've contributed Shelby.

Glad to hear things are looking a little better at the moment!

Keep up the good fight!! We have never met but I feel like I've known you forever. Like others have said we are a family around here and you are definitely like a father figure for us "kids" here in the SQ family. I'm grateful for all the advice and random BS through the years!

guys I'm deff the winner here

I have meet 100's of great guys

found a boat load of guys to call friend some ultra close

100 or more made special trips to see me ,, how great is that , two broth's from origon

sure I gave a l.iittle time but my return was 100 plus back

this may be the last time I post on here. sometime I the morning going to have be put on life support.

I want to thank the hundreds of friends on here jimmy andworth, chip, tim c, mike c, matt and luke, matt m, Indiana. for those I haven't helped im sorry, and for those I have helped im glad I got the chance to. for those who have helped me I appreciate it.

I think you know how I feel, Shelby. We all go eventually. Whenever that happens for you (hopefully some distant future date) you'll know you helped hundreds of people here and probably thousands in your life, not to mention how much you enriched the lives of your kids and grandkids. Be happy and content. You deserve it, and not everyone can enjoy that comfort.

Edited by chiplee

Wow, did not want to come back to see this. I'm glad I have seen you post after the 1st post though. Thank you for all you have done. Thank you for setting an example I could never live up to, but makes me try and be better. Thank you for your service, all you have done for the community and this platform. You will live on forever in our minds hearts and cars. Do take care and I hope to see you still posting