What if Zim was black and Trayvon white?

marso

Well if Tre was white.... in a gated comunity..... in the rain...... HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WALKING HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DRIVING ATLEAST A C CLASS BENZ TO THE STORE.

Not doing that is what got him followed in the first place.

What if Zimmerman were Hispanic? Oh, wait, he is.

lol tell that to the media. Had his last name been Sanchez, we never would have heard about it. Seems to me like the media caught wind of the last name first and dubbed him "white". Then saw him in person and were like "darn, we already said he's white, let's just run with that! "

lol tell that to the media. Had his last name been Sanchez, we never would have heard about it. Seems to me like the media caught wind of the last name first and dubbed him "white". Then saw him in person and were like "darn, we already said he's white, let's just run with that! "

ROFL. I heard someone on facebook say something to the affect that he's part white, so he's still the devil. I reminded him our President is also part white, but he didn't have a response for that LOL.

Yea he's not our first black President ... he's our first inter-racial President.

people forget that point

the OP is a false equivalency logical fallacy.

here's why they aren't the same:

scott was actually immediately arrested for murder, unlike zimmerman.

it was three against one

scott claims to have actually seen the kids breaking into car, while zimmerman had no such claim.

911 was called regarding an actual crime being committed (breaking into cars)

scott didn't have a history of vigilantism

NY doesn't have a 'stand your ground' law which scott could hide behind

the prosecution was going for a manslaughter charge against scott, which means they just had to show intent and negligence, while in the zimmerman case, he was in court on a murder case, which is much more difficult to prove. therefore, if both cases were exactly the same with the only difference being the manslaughter vs murder, the person facing the murder charges would still be more likely to be set free. but both cases aren't the same at all.

while in zimmermans case there was evidence that zimmerman left his house intending to confront and harm and innocent person.

I don't think either of these people should have been killed. I just know that these two cases are not equivalent. they share similarities

What if Zimmerman were Hispanic? Oh, wait, he is.

Why does seem to get forgotten so quickly?

Speaking as a black man that has grown up around the hood and now moved out, I'd like to say.......

It was not me or my son, so I kind don't care. Black on black, white on white, black in white, white in black, or one big circle-jerk, its all the same to me. And frankly, I'm getting a little sick of this subject and the yout that was born into a silver spoon. It's time to get on with life!!!!!!

Edited by TopDawg_43