Jump to content

    Parts for sale

    Pounder_Pit
    By Pounder_Pit,
    I'm open to offers that I think is reasonable, if you seriously want something, tell me, I won't be waiting for a response back if interested, if someone else is gonna buy it outright, its gone. thank you.   Bosch fuel pump and fpr $75.00 +shipping http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/pounder_pit/Starquest118.jpg   3.5 Maf $20 +shipping http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/pounder_pit/Starquest113.jpg http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/pounder_pit/Starquest114.jpg steel braided brake

    External wastegate

    RF600
    By RF600,
    Anyone have a external wastegate that they would be willing to let go cheap? 35 or 38mm.

    Air dam/SHP Wheels/Console/Stainless lines

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    One piece air dam, red would be nice, but any color, for a Wb car. best condition possible, shipping if not local, im in atlanta. NEED ONE QUICKLY   1g Mas reasonably priced   Stainless lines for turbo, power steering, fuel etc to fit Conquest   SHP 8's and 9's, all taken in consideration   I need a black 87 and up style console, no cracks, and radio bezel

    FS/Trade:digital dash

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I was cleaning up and forgot I had bought this last year to try and put inside the starion I bought. It isn't the full digital like UL made work in his widebody,I think this one is an older version...as you can see some of the gauges aren't digital.It is nice shape for anyone who needs to replace theirs or wants to try their luck at fitting one inside their widebody. Right hand top and left side tabs are missing but will easily stay put when mounted. Lets say $50 shipped and I could be up for tr

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...