-
Images
- 5 replies
- 705 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 1355 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 428 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 969 views
- Add Reply
need a tps please!
By JC McNasty,
mines pulling 8800ohms all positions one would be appreciated and I dont like having to pay $150 at kragen (even though i work there)
Body swapping q's??
By 77amc,
Good morning, Would anybody have info on wether you can swap the wide body fenders and quarters on a flatty? I have a 89 wide body and 85 1/2 flatty. The 89 is red and the other is med blue. I do not like red and the 85 only has 52k on it. (no drive train though) Please let me know.. got too many projects and need to cut up and haul the rest off.. Thanks.
intercooler piping and some various bolts/nuts
By brattesani,
I need complete intercooler piping/clamps and the four intercooler bracket mounting bolts/lockwashers and the two bolts/washers that bolt the intercooler to the brackets. im looking to not spend more than $50 shipped. thanks.
14g turbo...wanted
By eviper21,
ill trade my 12a for it....or my 12a plus some cash $300 is too much let me know
