Jump to content

    ANY and ALL burgandy interior pieces... gotta go

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    changing out my burgandy leather 87 interior, wont have a use for it, front seats are rough. rest is decent, let me know what you need   *ADDED* When I say all, I mean all the interior, pretend I am parting the interior   Going to Black and Tan

    STD Hoods in Florida

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    I have two regular hoods in South florida, One red, one silver. 20 bucks each local pickup only unless you arrange shipping. I do go to N florida once a month so... I live in Lake Worth.   Both hoods are in decent shape with a few minor dings..no rust

    where to get an exhaust system WITH Downpipe

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    i am looking to buy a DP and exhaust pipe 3" doesn't have to come with muffler. let me know PLEASE. i am planning to spend around ~300$ thanks

    tail lights, '89 ignitor, hard pipes

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I have a few parts for sale.   2 x '89 ignitors w/ 6" of wiring - $25 each 1g mas - $30 2 sets of good condition '87 black leather front seats, no rips/tears. - $75 '87 intercooler - $35 very good condition conquest tail lights - $60   22 lb. 240mm flywheel - (pending) 1 piece airdam, no cracks, great condition- (pending) '89 ecu - (sold) *DM chrome replacement hard pipe kit w/ couplers and clamps- (sold)   Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...