Jump to content

    Parts part 2

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    I posted this under the Tx,OK thread but here goes again.   I have 3 wrecked cars here that need parted out. These have several good fenders, doors, some interior parts, suspension and the like. Hit me up and I'll let you know if I have it.   Things that I know I don't have...   Good turbo Good motor 88-89 seats   Thanks for reading,   JR

    headliner

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    Looking for an 86 black headliner. Also might be interested in a flattie. Basically need one that does not compensate for the aut seatbelt track. Thanks,   JR

    1G DSM HEAD & INTAKE (CHICAGO AREA) sold

    BoostnTsi
    By BoostnTsi,
    Off of 1993 6-BOLT 1G Talon - Prefer local sale, what you see is what you get! Includes the valve cover,timing belt cover and injector rail w/ injectors. Also have 1G MAS with silencer removed for $30.00 Both for $325.00 plus shipping if needed.   http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0097fm6.jpg http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0096pc0.jpg http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0098vo5.jpg http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=i...09editediz4.jpg http://img411.image

    Magna inlet on Conquest head

    Woody
    By Woody,
    Hey guys   I am about to start my MPI on my Widey and was wondering if I could pick at some peoples brains.   My main query really is this: I see that some people say that you need to modify the inlet slightly more if you are bolting it to a stock conquest head. What exactly is so different about the conquest head to the magna heads in relation to the Magna Inlet? I understand the better flow, bigger port size and no jet valves, but I don't just get this.   I think thats all the real info I need

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...