Jump to content

    2.6 Turbo Block

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    Need a good block...bare is fine...Im in SA TX.

    WTB:Td06 exhaust housing,intercooler and cam gear

    angryhero46
    By angryhero46,
    I need a Tdo6 exhaust housing for my 20 g turbo I need an aftermarket intercooler for MPI   An adjustable cam gear(sean silva's)   Anyone have anything?Or a place where i can find them

    WTB: Rear brake lines

    tjct12
    By tjct12,
    Hi,   I am looking for the rear brake lines including the line that comes from the master cylinder. If any one has a used set or new i am very interested. I called the mitsu parts dealers listed on this site and they said the lines werent available. the only part I was able to buy was the 3 way connector that the rear lines screw into. Hopefully someone has them sitting around.   Thanks TJ

    what is the best eclipse motor to use for a swap?

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    Im looking to do a swap and I was wondering which block to use? which one can I use the stock quest motor mounts with? and quest tranny? or should I use a better trans? Im looking to make a good bit of power with this setup. I am new to these cars and 4 cylinders for that matter! I am a Grand National guy that has a lot of knowledge of them. I can do any work on the car but I just dont know what fits or whats the best setup to go with. I have done a search already but I have no idea what motor i

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...