Jump to content

    Black defroster trim pieces dash

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    As the title suggests I need the two long and narrow black defroster vent/trim from the dash near the windshield.     thanks in advance

    random guy and random ethics

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    Beware of random guy His sale ethics are to say the least Horrible. He posted for a digital dash for sale and I replied to it. I was the very first one and stated to him I will but it I need your address to send money and he still sold it to someone else stating they sent the money first. I didn't k now that when you tell someone you want something and I need your address you still have to beat everyone else especially when he never gave me his address. I even gave him my Cell number so he could

    stock turbo

    gtbanas
    By gtbanas,
    I need a stock turbo for a 1988, a good working one. Thanks.

    Tan interior pieces

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    I need:   Kick Panels Side console trim (by the radio) Sill plates Seat plastic covers, handles and knobs lower door panels and any othe plastic tan parts Im not thinking of   keith

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...