Jump to content

    Maft Translator and mass. $200 shipped.

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    You'll need a 2G plug out of the junkyard, but your getting the mass free.   Item is brand new, barley used.   Start tuning your ride!

    Safc 2 Blackface. $200 shipped.

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    Barley used, $200 shipped anywhere.   I know half of you guys need this!

    intake flange

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    Does anyone know where I can get an intake flange to make a custom intake? I have a sheet metal I bought complete but I want to modify the injector location/runners

    88 Conquest (Denham Springs, LA) PRICE DROP $1500.

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I've decided to Post my Car for sale. Im located in Denham Springs, LA   1988 Chrysler Conquest 84,xxx ACUTAL miles (Guage Cluster has been changed before i bought the car) 5 Speed Conversion (Has clutch petal support bracket installed) 3" *DM Exhaust AHP w/ 1st Gen MAS OVCP w/ Dual Horn BOV EGR Elimination ABS Elimination Steal Braded Clutch Line AutoMeter Boost Guage AutoMeter A/F Ration Guage   Changed most interior from Burgendy to black.   I have to change some of the front end parts from t

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...