Jump to content

    Widebody Starion Bra $45 Shipped

    Casey_L
    By Casey_L,
    I used this bra for about a month because my front end couldn't line up due to an accident and I couldn't afford to paint my blue bumper. Worked great and fits tightly. (Fits better on a car that will line up.)   It has one rip in the bottom right on the airdam. Everything else is there.   http://slide-rite.net/random/bra4sale/bra1.JPG   http://slide-rite.net/random/bra4sale/bra2.JPG   $45 Shipped To the US.

    Shark fin style antenna

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    Has anyone tried to elimenate the factory antenna and install a shark fin type like seen on many of the newer cars that mount on the roof near the back of the car? Or even the style that mounts on the roof like the newer Hondas ( that real short one that angles back).

    I am looking for a 88 or 89 conquest/starion

    scottreallyknows
    By scottreallyknows,
    Hi, I would like either an 88 or 89 conquest/starion. Manual, turbo obviously, miles doesnt really matter, has to have a clean body, and i live in ohio but will be willing to drive to pick it up. I am willing to spend up to 4,000 dollars. Thanks

    Misc. exterior & Blk interior parts

    TM
    By TM,
    I'm getting ready to restore an '89 and need the following parts (must be in very-good condition): Exterior: Tail lights; door window sills; plastic trim at base of windshield (which W. wiper shafts pass through) Interior: Front cabin carpet; upper most section of driver's side door panel (for car w'auto seat belt retractors-no clip on this panel)   I also have a few parts to trade. If you are looking for something, let me know.   Tom

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...