Jump to content

    Magna Dist. cap & rotor

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    I'm looking for a set or two of cap/rotors for the Magna distributor.   If you don't have an unused set but know where I could get some (Australia?), please respond.   Thanks in advance.

    got it all wired up.

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    got it wired up. Mega Squirt -1 V 3.0 MSNS-E. I tested all the sensors and calibrated the TPS. smooth and easy so far. just need the exhaust manifold from CHAD and turbo from Banky. i should be good to go.   cant wait!

    gas tank in Texas?

    txturbo87
    By txturbo87,
    Anyone in Texas have a good used one for an 87 Starion? If so, let me know how much.

    O-Ringed head?

    350whp
    By 350whp,
    I'll start off by saying that i'm a noob. What does it mean to have an o-ringed head? what are the advantages/disadvantages? What do i need to do it? He is what is done to my car. Forged engine, Race prepped rods, wiseco 8-1 pistons, Iron ductile top rings, plasma/ceramic coating on rings and pistons, MLS head gasket, Non jet valve head, Ported, race single coil springs, Hydraulic lash pumpers, oversize ss valves, and assembled with clevite bearings and arp hardware. Controlled by sds. ru

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...