Lower Shores Performance AKA Brian Arnone

Burton

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Thanks Brian for the very fast shipment of my Fuel injectors. Other places were saying 1 to 2 months. You told me 3 to five business days and i got it less then a full 3. the injectors worked very well. this is the first time i have been able to drive my car since i bought it nine months ago. YOu have a very happy customer now. I hope you can keep us all updated on new products that you will have for sale. I would rather buy through You than any one else.

Thank YOu

Thanks Brian

for the very fast shipment of my Fuel injectors. Other places were saying 1 to 2 months. You told me 3 to five business days and i got it less then a full 3. the injectors worked very well. this is the first time i have been able to drive my car since i bought it nine months ago. YOu have a very happy customer now. I hope you can keep us all updated on new products that you will have for sale. I would rather buy through You than any one else.

Thank YOu Brian!!

Wattle

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought some Injectors from Brian. He is an awesome seller.

His supplier gave him two faulty injectors and they were sent to me. I let Brian know and he got it all sorted out and got me a working injector, after dealing with his supplier.

Great guy, replies to emails even on the weekend, he'l do anything to make sure you get good working parts.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Good man that knows more about these cars then anyone I've ever talked to. He's local for me so I don't know about shipping but has good products and took time out of his day to meet me in-town to give me the injectors I got off him and bs a few minutes about the car.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy really knows how to do it. Replies to Inquiries just as if they were purchases. I have been talking with him for over a month now back n forth deciding on which Steel Braided Lines I was going to need and I sensed no frustration as my order quote changed a dozen times..I ended up ordering all turbo lines oil & coolant and the fuel rail / lines and fittings. MINT

When it came to ordering and shipping the transaction was equally as solid. (Email Notified he shipped and with in the next two hours contacted with Postage shipping confirmation and tracking details)

It is business like this that will set you apart in the online world. I would definitely do business again!

• 3 weeks later...

Very quick with pms and super fast shipping. I ordered a set of stock replacement 650cc and 950cc injectors from him and all I could say is, WOW! My secondary injector was pissing fuel and completely obliterated all drivibility. Idle was pig rich and any time I went over 3500 rpms I would flood the spark plugs causing the car to choke. After installing the new injectors my car idles smooth and the afr is just where it should be, and I COULD REV PAST 3500 RPMS! Defiantly a must if your still running stock 20 something year old injectors. If they aren't leaking yet, they will later.

Dan

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Brian's a GREAT guy. Injectors went out about a week ago and with this being my DD nd having to travel a little over an hour each way to college I was in dire need for a replacement and QUICK!

Explaining this I talked with Brian that night and sorted payment and shipping out for some 650/950 Delphi Injectors. He sent them out the very next morning and even had them out on the first outgoing truck to get them here quickly! Got them here in two Bussiness days. AWESOME deal and VERY nice guy. Can't wait to get my 87 with the 89 ECU in it so I can get some Delphi's for that too ^_^

DEFINITELY don't hesitate to do business with him.

- Charles

Recieved all of my braided lines yesterday, what a quality piece of artwork. Fabrication and quality are top notch. Transaction was perfect and the price was right. If any of you are considering buying Brians products. What are you waiting for?...stop reading these, and send him your Paypal NOW ! :)

-N8

Great member and an asset to the SQ community.

I just had a full intake, TB, and mixer housing bored/ported out to 52mm, the more I look at the parts, the more work I notice he has done. The man is an expert machinist and has great attention to detail. Brian does great work and is a nice, personable guy. Would do biz again, anytime.

• 2 months later...