I learned to drive a manual in this vehicle...

pcristquester

2004 Nissan Frontier lol. Dad's work truck. Only drove it once or twice however. The true way I learned was when I got my license and got my 87 Metallic Silver Quest running.

2001 VW Passat V6. Only stalled it out once then was good. I had to get my license early (15 years old) cause my dad has seizures and cant drive. Had my permit and the court let me take drivers test early.

78 Toyota Tercel. In 1994. I hung out at a mechanic shop during my teens. The tercel was the car the parts guy used to run out to get parts with. He was like a big brother to me and taught me how to drive the car. That car took tons of abuse, shop owner finally junked it in 1995. It still ran when he junked it just not well. This car has the exact same color as old faithful

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k549/lionbull1/IMG_4212.jpg

Edited by lionbull

ewwww we had one of those when i was a wee lad........ugly as a mud fence.

All of that and more, needed new valve seals every 20K miles, heater core (leaked cold air forever after replacement), I raced USSA downhill in the Northern Region in that car, got frostbite twice in the process. Despite the fact that it dissolved in a pile of rust it was a rugged Bas**ard. If my older sister could learn to drive stick in it than anyone could. It did suck driving 8 hours with a set of 225 cm skis in the interior.

1990 nissan maxima, rare 5 speed.

i was 14 (2004)and it wad first time i ever drove a car. killed it once and was golden after that.

that poor car went through a fresh water flood in 2003. water all the way up to the roof. we changed the fluids and drained the water from the engine . after a few weeks of sitting it started right up and my dad drove it until 2006 and put 25,xxx miles on it post flood.

i have had 2 other 3rd gen maxima 5 speeds , something about those cars keeps dragging me back.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/Drift_300ZX/maxima/maxima015.jpg