Shelby's trip funding

scott87star

I mentioned to everyone that was interested in contributing to the effort of a Shelby appearance at the Texas meet full disclosure of the spending. I believe all the donations are in, if you are still interested then the best way to contribute is COME TO THE MEET! The more the merrier.

We ended up with 10 donations, 9 cash and one very generous frequent flyer mile donation. His flight arrives non-stop to Houston Hobby around 3 PM Friday where I will pick him up and bring him to the hotel, probably arriving around 4. Departure is Sunday evening again non-stop, I'll be taking him to the airport around 5-6 PM. Cash donations reached $670 of which $28 went to the meet registration, $167 to a shared hotel room and $200 for roughly half the airfare. I'll be giving Shelby the remainder ($275) in cash when I pick him up at the airport.

Shelby, PM me your cell phone number (assuming you have one).

Look forward to seeing everyone at the meet! Great job all!

Guys I have no idea how to say thank you other then THANK YOU but that does not truly express my feeling

of gratitude for any and all that gave to see this happen , I'm really looking for ward to seeing all of you guys

out west :)

Glad you are going. Just shows how awesome the members of this site are. Have a great time.

Jimmy

wish you were able to makeit to my friend , as for these guys I do know how wonderful they are most are

like family

Edited by Shelby

Glad I could help out. Have a blast my friend!!

oh I deff will try , this enables me to meet members that I would never had a chance to meet , disability income don't

allow much for taking air plane trips :) , but I'm gona start working on saving for PF this next yr , spend this last July 4th in the hospital , hope that don't happen again

Guys I have no idea how to say thank you other then THANK YOU but that does not truly express my feeling

of gratitude for any and all that gave to see this happen , I'm really looking for ward to seeing all of you guys

out west :)

Your welcome.... but no thanks were needed. I could not think of a more fitting / deserving person. Thank you for all you have done for this car club and outside.