Jump to content

    battery question

    substock
    By substock,
    i'm moving my battery back to the front, and installing 2.5" piping on my system.   i'm planning on going inbetween the rad and battery, my question is:   what type of battery will work thats small enough for the piping to go by without worry of hitting?   the optima i just bought is too wide so i'll be selling it.   what type of cold cranking will i want to look for?   thanks

    ForceFeed 1988

    QuestforQuest
    By QuestforQuest,
    I dig my new hat. A very Positive Transaction.   Chris

    Aftermarket Sway Bars

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I'm looking for a set front and rear aftermarket sway bars. Brand doesn't really matter.

    various clutch setups , some stock, some race

    Chad
    By Chad,
    All prices are "shipping not incuded", I do my best to give you good deals on shipping, I get great rates though one of my local shipping depots. Pics on request only.   I have a 225 mm drag clutch I got from TEP many years ago, about 1000 miles. It's a bit grabby, but you get used to it. it held my T-4 at 19 PSI no problems. asking $175   It would be easier to engage if you used a full weight flywheel, I was using it on my 9.6 pound HKS. I adapted and liked it that way, but if you want it ful

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...