Jump to content

    Almost crapped my pants.... (NEW Datalog added 6/6/07)

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    When I turned the MBC up to 15 psi with the t70 and put the throttle to the floor... I almost crapped my pants with a huge smile on my face. The boost kicks in at around 3000 rpm and shoots to 5500 rpm. With the wideband and automatic mixture control enabled, it will only get smoother... I can't wait to turn it up to 22 psi, where I had the small 16g turbo. This thing hauls!!!!! I can't wait to hit the 1/4 and post a time...

    need K member!!!!!!!

    turboedsohc
    By turboedsohc,
    needed K memeber willing to pay whatever

    ETAC Computer(under drivers seat)

    DeeCee
    By DeeCee,
    Looking for a ETAC computer for a 87 starion. Part # reads MB 572256. Please send pics to dac8833@aol.com. Thanks

    TD05 17C - $550 shipped sold

    ekstatixx
    By ekstatixx,
    ******edit-05-29-07 new pic at bottom thats whows the front fins are shipped, but not at all cracked. i doubt this affects it much at all. i just dont want anyone to not know what they are geting Hey guys, i recently took this turbo off of my mpi car. Its a great turbo and in awesome shape, but the C wheel just does nothing for my MPI's top end. This would be a great TBI turbo. It spools quick and has alot of power, but over 5k, it seemed to not push like a G wheel does. I now have a S16G on

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...