Jump to content

    maroon interior parts

    2bar sr20
    By 2bar sr20,
    need driver & passenger leather seats in good condition, also need the rear speaker panels, thanks

    LOTS OF PARTS

    matt88
    By matt88,
    Drivers side tail light from a 88 conquest 40+shipping   exhaust manifold no cracks 40+shipping   Intake manifold from an 88 conquest(just the manifols) 30+shipping   oil cooler and lines 20+shipping   Widebody mudflaps all 4 (missing 1 tab) good condition i just need to peel a little of the red paint off )225+shipping   If your looking for a different part pm me and i will reply as fast as possible with a price on mostly anything except for a block or a head.   also i have many different si

    ANY INTEREST IN REMOTE THERMOSTAT & CUSTOM RADIATOR

    matt88
    By matt88,
    http://www.crracing.com/custom_built/thermostats.shtml   Well I was looking for a remote/inline thermostat and came across this company and it looks like a great product. I am trying to become a dealer to get wholesale discount. I was wondering since so many people have F.I.P. kit and some with the EIP manifold that there would be some interest. The regular price is about $220. Please let me know what would be a good price to make you interested in this. Also I may inquire about a custom radiato

    Garage cleanup! Parts for sale! *Pics added (Towards Bottom)

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    I have a few things I'm going to be getting rid of since I have no use for them or I have multiple ones lying around. No prices include shipping. Trades may be considered as well. Things I'm seeking are braided lines (Have oil feed line already need others) 1g mas, possibly other things that might be interesting. Also entertaining offers. If my prices seem high then feel free to make an offer.   Parts from the '86 flatty that was at Pic'n'Pull a few months ago: Side marker lights: $25

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...