Jump to content

    Stock gas tank and fuel pump. Free!

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    I can't ship it, but someone can come pick it up if they want... $80 bucks.   Hell I'm not using the stock lines from the engine bay back.

    Coolant bypass line needed ASAP!!

    Mech
    By Mech,
    The hardline that runs from the back of the water pump, around the block, to the heater hoses in the rear.   I need it fast!   thanks

    megasquirt for my conquest?

    xavier_87conquest
    By xavier_87conquest,
    hi im a new member.i have a 87 conquest my car is stop cause the wiring hardness is causing so much problems.i want to install a megasquirt i check on ebay there is a couple of models and some sensors.what model i need to control fuel/spark timing and if this computer comes with everything i need to put my conquest in the streets where he belongs   thanks:xavier

    1g BOV pipe w/Turbo XS

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I had this on one of my cars and wored great.It is the stock 1g bov pipe.Included is the turbo XS Flange where I had a RFL BOV mounted.I ran this setup at 15psi with no problems. $20 http://www.imagestation.com/4929575/3913925510

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...