Jump to content

    '89 Black Dash for sale ****Sold & GONE! ******

    Fattire4me
    By Fattire4me,
    I have a black dash that came out of a '89 Fiji, it doesn't have any flaws that I've noticed. (It is missing the defrost plastic vents, though). I'll trade it for a rear shp rim (as mine's dented) or $125 OBO. (P/U only) or... maybe a regular Autometer silver a/f gauge w/ a double pod. ~Rob   (EDITED TO DROP THE PRICE FROM $150 To $125)   COME ON... Someone needs this!

    Drivers door lower window molding

    nsousa4
    By nsousa4,
    Looking for a drivers door lower window molding-without rust or damage. :wink:

    Cleaning Up a Bit. MSD 6al digital + with tach adaptor etc

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    I have some parts laying around that I dont need anymore   MSD 6al digital plus + MSD 8910 tach adaptor 250 + shipping   Accel chrome coil almost new 20+ shipping   I have a pair of 225 mm flywheels $30 ea + shipping ac/alternator bracket 20 + shipping crank pully in great condition 40 +shipping timing cover 30+shipping   Locked up distributor ready for use with megasquirt II it has fresh rotor and cap 40 + shipping   I will be going out of town for two weeks this THURSDAY so let me know ASAP if

    Tail lights

    Killaphil
    By Killaphil,
    I need a good set of conquest tail lights clean with no leaks if you want to sell a set pm me thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...