Jump to content

    88-89 ECU in 87 case SOLD

    Postman
    By Postman,
    http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/postman2112/DSC01351.jpg   http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/postman2112/DSC01350.jpg   $60 plus shipping. Tried to sell on ebay, couldn't get a bite.   Postman

    BOHO's 86er

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    I've never put any pics of my car on here before...Kinda been ashamed of the body since I got it....oh welll.......I guess you have to learn sooner or later....DONT BUY A CAR FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY WITHOUT SEEING IT LOL.....Well here she is.......   http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8444/car014ma6.jpg     http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8606/car015io1.jpg     http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8149/car016ir4.jpg   My expert wiring skillz....lol   http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3580/car0

    turbo + manifold

    Flyin_By_YOU
    By Flyin_By_YOU,
    20g turbo- only put 500mi on turbo then switched to 17c for autocross and need funding for sway bars for my red car..   450 shipped -- SALE PENDING--

    87-88 Starquest Service Manuals

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    Particularly 87, but 88 will work too. Im looking for the set of service (not drivers) manuals, in pretty good condition, just to have for reference.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...