Jump to content

    turbo needed ASAP..

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    GOT ABOUT $300 to spend.. im lookin preferabley for a super 16g if possible.. used or new condition... a good working turbo.. nothing thats gonnan need a rebuild, minimum shaft playt please

    are these struts good?

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    are these any good and will they work on my shp car? Im assuming I would have to cover the hole in the front strut after removing the shp adjustment knob correct? do you have to have the knob hole welded or what?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...6963&rd=1,1

    where to find a magna m6 head

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    Im looking to get a magna M6 head but I need to know what vehicles it came on. thanks in advance   Ryan

    Secondary injector needed

    animedork2075
    By animedork2075,
    Basically, my secondary injector has gotten too bad for me to put this off any longer. I have an 88 Quest and the plastic is cracked. The car has been running a little crappy because of this, but now it's leaking fuel out of the crack, and being my daily driver this could be dangerous. I basically need a working injector for a reasonable price. Big_Al might have one, but I basically need one as soon as possible. So, if I could find one, and get it shipped to 93021 priority, or next day. Please l

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...