Jump to content

    stalling

    quest96
    By quest96,
    Hey guys I'm still tuning this megasquirt1 3.0 fuel only still using the stock ignition. Evey time I rev the engine it stalls when it comes down. It idles fine about 1000rpm so I looked in the throttle body and the plate was barely open. I was reading in the mega manual that if it stalls the throttle plate needs to be open more so I opened it more and it seemed to help but now it's idling about 1400rpm. and ideas? I have a custom modded caravan intake, 58mm throttlebody, 65 lb injectors, 255lph

    two sets of injectors late 86 Stock EX Manifold sold

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    I have one stock manifold no warping, no cracking, almost new just had webbing cut and fresh serface on head side. $140 + shipping   Have 2 sets of injectors both are black tops I beleave were in a late 86 so I guess that makes them 87's 2 were in car and worked 2 are unknown. I don't know what there worth to list a price so let me know.   Also have 2 stock dif/rearend mounts in OK shape would get you by if yours are torn just shipping if someone needs.   Post here to avoid dibs confusion so

    Where did you get your Eibachs or Teins?!

    clubmayhew
    By clubmayhew,
    Trying to find an online store that carry these for our cars but don't know where to go. veering towards the S-Tech if they have them for a conquest.

    Molded some vents in one of my cowl hoods

    Burton
    By Burton,
    I guess this is the first body mod for my 88 Starion that's down at Jimmy's.   I got all these ideas bouncing in my head and it was driving me crazy, so I had to take action.   I bought two of Gary's fiberglass cowl hoods from him a while back. They were the prototype ones so they needed a little work. One was on my car for a while but flew off at the track one time and was damaged pretty good. I'm still going to fix that one, but I figured in the meantime I could play with this one.  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...