Jump to content

    megasquirt comparrison chart

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    here is a good website that compares the ms 1 and ms 2 withthe software that is available for each system. you might have to scroll down a little.   http://www.msextra.com/ms2extra/MS2-Extra_...al.htm#features

    4.6 L. throttle linkage

    Laodicea
    By Laodicea,
    Quick question. Any 4.6 L throttle body for the ford works for the Magna? I notice most have the throttle linkage on the pass. side. I want it on the driver side do I just flip it over upside down or is there some out there with the linkage already on driver side? I find a ton of the pass. side ones. Thanks ahead of time for some feedback.

    Sorce for bolts MB151403 ?

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    Bolt sorce. Anyone have a good sorce for missing bolts that we need? I need the 4 bolts for the front calaper mounting brackets I think it's MB151403 Or anyone know the size off hand?

    toyota transmission adapter to chevy small block

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=add-712560

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...