Jump to content

    Looking for pics of Star-Quests w/ 255 50 tires on rear

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    I found a good set for cheap just wondering if theyd be too high/tall, thanks. These will be going onto 9" rears...Also, do 245 45's fit on the 7" fronts...

    Stock stress relieved unported manifold - SOLD

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    For sale is a stock exhaust manifold which is unported and has cuts between the ports on the flange to relieve the stress. This manifold will clean up very nice. I put it on the wire wheel before I reinstalled in onto my built motor and it came out a very nice dark silver color. There are no cracks and it will come with the little ring that goes between the stock turbo and the manifold. Pics are available upon request. Mileage is unknown, but it is in great condition. Removed to make room for my

    Various items I'd like to find for a decent price

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    Just as the title says. I'd like to improve what I can since the engine will be out of the car.   Hard pipe setup (From air filter to TB) Uncracked exhaust manifold Rubber trim from the grill and the taillights in good shape (Mine has overspray from a crap paint job)     Tere are other things I would like to find I just can't remember at the moment. Will add more when I think of it. I know hese are a long shot to find but I appreciate it. Thanks.

    STOCK EXHAUST MANIFOLD

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    Need one asap...no cracks, straight; ported or unported...

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...