Jump to content

    Need Solid 83' Pulley, preferably with A/C Pulley

    chrisviper
    By chrisviper,
    Hello, I'm looking for a 83' Solid pulley, I think the mitsu part number is MD020842 . I need this to mount my crank trigger ring. If the a/c pulley is available that would be a plus. Thanks.   - Chris

    wtb visor, a/c pulley, LF spoiler

    86 Starion
    By 86 Starion,
    looking for the following part for my 86 starion   LF black sunvisor A/C pulley and belt LF piece of the 3 piece spoiler set-undamaged   thanks

    Aftermarket Intercooler Discounted price (NEED 4 takers)

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Hello All   Spoke witht eh manufacturer and they have agreed to sell these for $241.00+sh instead of $299.00+sh. Thats $58.00 off.   If anyone is interested please post here. We need 4 MORE to get this price.   See info at the LINK bellow: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...A:IT&ih=007   Oscar   LIST: 1- ME 2- scott87star 3- 308mc 4- 5-

    maroon leather seats

    2bar sr20
    By 2bar sr20,
    were can i find the same color/ type leather as in my 88?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...