- 9 replies
- 1621 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 687 views
- Add Reply
- 66 replies
- 10823 views
- Add Reply
- 13 replies
- 1649 views
- Add Reply
Motor is done/Dyno Numbers
By BlueCook,
Well i got a chance to get on the dyno today. And i forgot my camera so all i have is the dyno sheet. But im sure everyone has seen a dyno. I liked the numbers i came out with. But i didnt like my low torque numbers i dont know why its so low. other than the way the boost was working. I have it set at 10 psi but when u get to 4200 rpms it shoots to 16psi and holds so im really not sure... I got a really flat torque and hp curve. Mods: 14g MAFT Ls1 mas Snyder cam *DM 3 in exhaust butt load of h
Few Random Parts FS from '89
By modifyd,
I stripped my car completely on the inside and have a few things that didn't break on removal. PM about interior pieces. It's burgandy. A few pieces are broken and unusable but just PM me because there are many pieces. I can snap some pictures of the stuff you're interested in. I'll compile a list of things that are sold or broken as I figure it out. The seats are the only thing off limit as of now. Some other things I have are stock exhaust, battery tray. Broken or sold: Headliner Sill pl
FS: 88 325hp+ starion NOW WITH PICS!
By 350whp,
72,000 origional miles. less then 10,000 on engine build. here's the info: Performance mods: Forged engine, Race prepped rods, wiseco 8-1 pistons, Iron ductile top rings, plasma/ceramic coating on rings and pistons, MLS head gasket, Non jet valve head, Ported, race single coil springs, Hydraulic lash pumpers, oversize ss valves, and assembled with clevite bearings and arp hardware. Banshee cam. The engine was made to handle 7500+ rpm's and high boost levels. (Mostly everything came from M
upper Starquest spoiler NOW W/ PICS** will ship
By JustBreathe,
Hey everyone, Im selling a the spoiler that goes on top of the hatch, following the roof line. It was painted metallic gray to match the paint, can easily be sanded and repainted. Im in Houston. Im asking $150. This is a hard to find item, as many of you know. I'm not able to get online very often so please, if possible, call me @ 832-248-7587, names Jason. Thank you. I wasnt going to ship before but I need the money so Ill ship now... http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t205/jasonwsaez/PICT038
