Jump to content

    Hood rod rubber bushing (SAY that 10 times fast)

    Fattire4me
    By Fattire4me,
    I'm in need of the rubber bushing that holds in the hood rod. Got one in decent shape for a decent price? Let me know!   ~Rob

    Antenna Motor

    DSB
    By DSB,
    Looking for a working power antenna for a widebody.

    Side spoiler pieces

    Elkidmino
    By Elkidmino,
    Hey guys,   I need the side spolier pieces Dr side and Pass Side. If you have any just lying around that you don't need, shoot me a PM or leave one here. I need about four or more of them, so if you have them on parts cars, I'll take em.   If anyone has a mint pass side black one without broken or rusted clips, that would be HIGHLY desireable.   As far as the others go, any color, almost any shape will be fine (Preferably one piece, smooth and not cracked). Broken clips are okay! Send me a

    Turbo to DP studs and nuts

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    Well, mine came out stripped. I need 3 studs and 3 nuts. Thanks all

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...