Jump to content

    12A or 14G turbo

    Burton
    By Burton,
    Must be in good working condition with minimal shaft play. Really don't need the exhaust housing with it, but will take it.     It must be in good working order tho. Not something you took off a parts car that you are unsure about the runability of it. Would also like to avoid turbos that worked when they were removed years ago, but have not been used for years.     We've been chasing turbo issues for a while and we want this fixed. I'd be super bummed to get another turbo and have that on

    black driver side fender widebody

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    i have a very streight widebody black fender from an 88' starion i got it from the previous owner because the side of the quest i got had some dents but i had that fixed and was left with a black fender it's nice it just would have costed me more to put it on than it did to fix the dents. so it is taking up space for my weights in the basement.   65$$ shipped very low price but i just want some money out of it and get it gone! thanks let me know i'll ship very fast!!

    randomguy

    rockvilleash1976
    By rockvilleash1976,
    I just got a 17c from him and I was very happy with the whole process. He gave me a price, I paid him, he shipped the turbo and it is in great shape. I would buy from him again. randomguy seems like a no BS kind of guy.

    vmstsi

    DasGunner
    By DasGunner,
    Bought a HKS cat back system from him sent detailed pics ,we agreed on a price and he shipped right away .Would do business any time with vmstsi....Thanks again...Gunner

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...