Jump to content

    racing distributors

    OneFastQuest
    By OneFastQuest,
    I have a 1987 starion, What is a good racing distributor 4 this car???

    mookeh mk2 hardpipe w/bov

    NewBTsi
    By NewBTsi,
    Mookeh mk2 hardpipe w/ knockoff BOV for sale.   I really cant remember what I paid for it and cant seem to find it anywhere so ill start by asking 150obo.   *edit* sorry to have confused anyone. I accidentally wrote "kit" in there. Its just the ovcp, bov, couplers etc.

    Looking to buy gas tank

    OneFastQuest
    By OneFastQuest,
    I have a 1987 starion and i'm looking to buy a good condition/new fuel tank.

    Restoring steering wheel buttons

    shae201
    By shae201,
    Does anyone have suggestions for recovering the silver buttons on the steering wheel radio controls. They are all peeling. Also what about the silver buttons on the climate control unit?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...