Jump to content

    need 4 bolts that hold front calaper bracket onto strut

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    Just like subject says need the 4 bolts in good condition MB151403 I don't feel like paying $9 shipping for a $2 part from online stores.

    87 STi, parts car $500

    Atrus80
    By Atrus80,
    asdf

    Radiator

    player2287
    By player2287,
    Looking for a new radiator for a turbo quest 87-89   any ideas or places to look..... TEP has one but it is 525.00 ouch....   tks   Paul

    Used Racing seats & Racing Steering wheel/Hub in Los Ang

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    Hi,   I'm looking for some relatively affordable (which means used in most cases) racing seats (pair) for an 88' starion. I'm also looking for a used racing steering wheel...plain jane, preferably nothing too disco...Momo, Sparco and NRG with steering hub.   If you know of any places I can get said items without too much shipping hastle and at good/fair price, let me know...I'm not apposed to buying new...just turned off by some of the insane prices on the net.   Thanks,   John

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...