Jump to content

    gas tank

    mandoknight
    By mandoknight,
    I have a gas tank from an 87, located in Blissfield, MI. Clean. looking to get $50 OBO. Local pick up only. Thanks   Chris

    enkei mesh rims. will trade my polished powdercoated 8 s/9 s

    ekstatixx
    By ekstatixx,
    anyone? my shp rims are mint. ill take some dirty dinged up cracked paint enkeis for a trade   edit**** i cleaned them a lil bit, and noticed they arent as nicely poslished as i thought. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/Picture147-1.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/Picture140.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/Picture144-1.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/Picture142-2.jpg http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/P

    87 Starion FS

    mrdodge01
    By mrdodge01,
    Car is an 87 Starion, mileage? I think ~124k (will check tommorow) No engine/IC. Good 5 speed transmission. Car has a walbro 255lph pump and 3" *DM exhaust. Has an A-Pillar pod with autometer a/f gauge and one empty space, autometer boost gauge mounted in stock location. The fiberglass cowl hood is currently on the car, and I also have the stock hood to go with it. The paint is cracked on the airdam from loading on a dolly (airdam is fine) and my dad slipped one day while taking the hood o

    Underbody Panel & Air Guide Panel

    Bri-Guy-GA
    By Bri-Guy-GA,
    I have these listed on eBay. Anyone needs some air directed from the airdam into your intercooler?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;rd=1&rd=1   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;rd=1&rd=1

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...