Jump to content

    stock intake manifold and TB

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    I have a stock intake manifold with the TB on it. Put new gaskets on about 1500 miles ago. No leaks what so ever. I dont have a price. Offer me something.

    Locktight on t3 turbine housing?

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    Can I use locktight on the 6 bolts for the turbine housing on a t3 turbo? A couple of my bolts loosened up and I'm sure they were very tight.

    Race Preped Rods SOLD!

    308mc
    By 308mc,
    I have a set of race preped= shot peened, magnafluxed, lightened, ends resized & balanced set up for floating pins. These rods were going in my 500+hp engine but just resently bought the pauters. They also have ARP rod studs installed never torqued, these rods have not been installed since the preping.. Im asking 200 shipped for the rods OBO. PM me if you have any questions... Thanks Steven

    A/C Pressure Sensor Switches

    Starfighterpilot
    By Starfighterpilot,
    I need the following WORKING A/C pressure sensor switches for a '88 or'89 Starquest:   MB43 6184 A/C Dual Pressure Sensor Switch   MB43 8161 A/C Pressure Sensor Switch   Anyone have them and how much are they?   THANKS IN ADVANCE.   KEN

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...