Jump to content

    GP: MOOKEEH MK1 2" EXTENDED SPOILER *GP CANCELED*

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    hello members,   this GP is for 3 piece CF and FRP 2" extended rear wings with 15.6" long 3rd brake light with 60 leds.   carbon fiber $450.00   frp $250.00   they will have deleted antenna and rear wiper.   now we have 41 orderds and i am taking deposits now.   i am trying to have these made at the same time as the airdam so please send the deposit as soon as possible.   $50.00 deposit is required for FPR $100.00 deposit is required for CF   my paypal id is 101propose@verizon.net   th

    Left rear quarter panel opening

    Jason87TSi
    By Jason87TSi,
    Hi,   I'm trying to locate the wheel opening for the rear left (driver's side) quarter panel on one of the widebody cars. I just need a few inches up all the way around for rust repair. Is anyone willing to cut this out for me? Please PM me or email me at jason.rusk@umontana.edu.   Thanks, Jason

    88-89 auto trans

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    I have a 88-89 conquest auto trans for sale. I was told that the trans is in good working order. boxed up ready to ship. $125 plus shipping

    how do i strip clearcoat off wheels

    starion1991
    By starion1991,
    I want to paint my stock weels black with a polished lip, My wheels have the orignal clear coat on them and it is dirty and yellow looking, I want to know the best way to take it off, I was thinking of aircraft remover. Would that be a good idea?? let me know how you guys painted and polished your wheels.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...