Jump to content

    Driveshafts (2)

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I have a driveshaft out of an 87 Conquest and another one out of an 89 Conquest. Both are in good condition. $50 each

    89 5 spd Transmission

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I have a 5 spd transmission out of an 89 conquest (parts car) with 64K miles on it. $250 shipped

    Factory Rebuilt Motor for sale only 8k on it $1000

    EIGHTY8_TSI
    By EIGHTY8_TSI,
    I have a factory rebuilt motor with 8,000 miles on it and is only 2 years old. Im selling the motor with everything on it, turbo and intake,also includes a MAF translator and a 3" GM MAS, 1.6 roller tip rockers"plus the origanl rockers", Taylor 8.5mm wires,MSD blaster 2 coil. I wont be needing the auto trany any more, OD doesnt work not sure why havent looked into it, Trans is included unless yea dont want it. $1000 if yea have any questions just ask.

    NON JV Head Needed ASAP

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    Im looking for a non jet valve head (NO ALABAMAS)in VERY good shape, with some sort of proof that it is not cracked/warped :roll:   Post or PM me with offers   matt

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...