Jump to content

    OLD school ARE wheels 7-8 x 16 light aluminum VGC 200+ship

    scotty
    By scotty,
    I have te center caps as well .   id say shipping will be about 15/ rim so lets go w 60   I also have 2 3/8 spacers to give the rear a lil more stance, but not needed .   The starquest I originally pulled these from had the spacers onthe rear only .   If you stripped these and polished them theyd be absolutley sick .   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10005/normal_DSCN0356.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10005/normal_DSCN0357.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/

    oem stereos and coil all great condition

    msheller
    By msheller,
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts020-2.jpg each stereo 25$   coil 10$   Matt

    redhachiroku

    Loye
    By Loye,
    I bought from him and he kept me updated throughout the transaction. I received the product very quickly too. Thanks.

    I need a g54b turbo short block!

    idriftnaked707
    By idriftnaked707,
    just like the subject says i need a g54b turbo short block, if any1 has a good condition short block please let me know asap Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...