Jump to content

    ICE Drag tires over 8,000 studs

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    I have cashaudio's ice drag tires for sale. Just 2 rears with over 4,000 studs in each tire. there already mounted and ready to get for this winter. I think thay are mounted on 8's and they do have tubes in them. I will get some pics up soon for ya. Not relly sure what there worth yet. tire size is 245/50R16 alright how does 250 for both rims and tires sound? http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5190/1000250so9.th.jpg http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1293/1000249gz1.th.jpg http://img245.im

    header panel

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I have a white header panel in very good condition. $60 obo. Thanks.

    OD soleneid switch

    fromji
    By fromji,
    overdrive solenaid switch for 88 quest   please call 201 527 5053 or e-mail goykgo@gmail.com Thanks,

    One Used Strut housing (springs + strut insert not needed)

    patra_is_here
    By patra_is_here,
    anyone has one or some? front or rear.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...