Jump to content

    '89 Conquest (SHP) or Starion (ESIR)

    mrvwbug
    By mrvwbug,
    Yes I want the impossible. I'm looking for a '89 Fuji Blue SHP 5 speed. I'd like something in very good to excellent condition. Who's got them and may consider selling their car to me? And with in 300 or so miles of Indianapolis.   Thanks!   Slim

    "Hacked" 83 hood

    DzNutz
    By DzNutz,
    So here it is. Remember its not totally finished yet. Peeps wanted more pix so here they are. http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/car007.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/car008.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/car009.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/hood005.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/hood006.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/hood007.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/

    Just picked up an '84 Starion

    rising_son
    By rising_son,
    Always been in to Mitsu's but this is my first Starion. Never thought I would own one but for the right price I couldn't pass it up. It has tan interior which is in the greatest shape I have ever seen for a car this old. The paint has its issues but the body is in great shape as well. It has 74K miles and a huge hole in the side of the block. I have a 2.0 truck trans and I also have the 2600i bell housing so I figure I'll swap it. I love the 4G63 but who knows. Just thought I'd share a few pics

    A pair of doors for sale. **now with pic**

    clubmayhew
    By clubmayhew,
    a pair of white conquest doors, 87. passenger side has a window, i'm not sure about the driver's side, either it's rolled down or it doesn't have the window. not sure about the power windows if they work or not, but they look like they are intact. Dallas Fort Worth area, email me for pics, i'll post pics soon. no dents $100 for both.   http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/clubmayhew/DSCN0795.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...