Jump to content

    rough cost of going MPI?

    Alcyone
    By Alcyone,
    I'd like to know roughly and on several different set-ups what it cost you to go mpi.   i intend to go mpi one way or another whether it's a full engine swap, or a set up for the g54b.   trying to make a decision here.

    parts needed for a white 88 manual trans

    bosmass
    By bosmass,
    Hello, just wanted to see if anyone could make available to me - a rear spoiler in excellant condition(all three pieces), corrugated black rubber shift boot, and frame rails(both sides) thanks - pics needed and price shipped to detroit metro 48084

    Driveshaft 89 good or bad dont matter

    machopr25
    By machopr25,
    Im looking for A driveshfat from an 89 conquest 5 speed good or bad dont matter as long as the front yoke is good, I need to make a custom driveshaft so thats all I need. if anyone has one please give me a call 203-465-9507 ill need you to cut it about four inches from the weld after the universal please contact me before cutting. I don't need the whole shaft I live in Danbury CT   Ex: of what I need (not actual conquest shaft)   http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff104/machopr25/7649_1.jpg

    KDM upper and lower silicone radiator hoses. (pics) SOLD

    kawika
    By kawika,
    *DM upper and lower silicone radiator hoses. (like new condition with clamps).. This is for a 88-89 starquest. 60.00 shipped in the US.       http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/580/img0025go0.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...