Jump to content

    85 knock box,,,pix posted

    quikconq
    By quikconq,
    think its the same thru 87 was on runnin car when removed   30bux plus ship   %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0935.jpg[/img]

    ISC assembly?

    DzNutz
    By DzNutz,
    Looks like I am gonna be needin an ISC servo assembly. My idle switch went south and I need to do something about it.   Know of any parts stores that can get em? If not, are all years interchangable? This one is beyond my experience with these cars.

    88' Conquest/Columbus-Oh/$1100.00-SOLD

    459a25
    By 459a25,
    This car is not running so I might finish before selling if I can't find a buyer. It is a red 88' Conquest(automatic) with Zero rust. Newer Yokohama tires. I have recently had most of the fluids changed, front brake work, fuel filter, and new plugs and wires. The exhaust manifold cracked and I bought a new one. However, I got all the bolts off of manifold except one that is rounded off that I am having a hard time getting off. Car ran well and trans shifted good before I started taking it

    14g turbo

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    14g in good shape. Minimal shaft play. Used for around 15k miles. $250 obo. Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...