Jump to content

    Carbon Fiber Mirror Pics

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    I thought some of you might get a kick outa these carbon fiber mirrors I mounted on my Starion. I bought the mirrors used off Ebay for $51 (amazing deal...these same mirrors are $190 from APR). They had bases for a late model Toyota Celica, so I bought universal bases from Pegasus Racing in Wisconsin for $8 each (APR wanted $35 for the bases). I molded up the flat carbon fiber base using 3K twill (from www.Fiberglast.com).   I then swapped the bases from Celica to universal.   I made a te

    Intake Pressure Testers $25 shipped!!

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    hello everyone. on the virtual mechanic and advanced virtual mechanic forums i have noticed alot of boost leak problems lately and people asking about intake pressure testers. I am now making and selling intake pressure testers, just slide one end over the turbo inlet and pressurize the system with the tire stem valve and listen for leaks, if you really want to get it you can spray some soapy water on where you think it is and bubbles will appear showing you exactly where the problem is. this

    T3/T4 downpipe needed

    DSM RSM 89conquest
    By DSM RSM 89conquest,
    Does anyone have for sale or know where i can find a premade downpipe for a T3/T4 kit like TEP sells, the one that comes with the kit has no lower flange for the exhaust! TEP sells the flange and i could have it welded on, but Id rather just buy one.

    SOLD

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I've decided to sell my mustang also. $1800.00     Needs some work.   Here is my craigslist ad. http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/car/397285231.html

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...