-
Images
- 1 reply
- 550 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 457 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 973 views
- Add Reply
86 Conquest - Complete wire harness
By NorcalTsi,
I have a complete wire harness out of a 86 conquest from the taillights forward. It runs all the way to the firewall including all the harness clips and the power seatbelts motors. Its all complete Asking $60 +shipping Email for pictures Purehpz33@aol.com
looking for a MPI setup?
By mxg,
anyone got one out there I dont know much about them, I do know they need to be modded, not really a problem.
2.5" Downpipe - Mandrel bent - SOLD
By jisleyjr,
Hello guys, i am selling my used 2.5" mandrel bent downpipe. I bought this back in 2001 or 02. I don't remember, i've had it a long time. I want to say that it is a *DM product. The reason i am selling is because i just installed a 3" system so i no longer have a use for this. The welds are still good and i never had a problem with it sealing. I am looking to get $75 plus shipping. I prefer paypal but MO's will work too. Post up or PM for shipping quotes. It is in a box ready to be shipped.
