Jump to content

    87-89 conquest-starion wanted-Details inside

    Richy
    By Richy,
    Looking for an '87-'89 conquest starion for around $1000. Doesn't need to run. Any color. Also 5sp and preferably black interior. does not need to have a motor

    Conquest clock for sale

    sfc711
    By sfc711,
    For sale is a 5" round clock that looks like a tire that has a pic of a red Conquest car on it. I bought it on Ebay but now I will have a Figi blue car instead of the red one. I paid $32.25 shipped for it so I am asking $25 plus i am throwing in the battery. Here is the Ebay auction link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=120145622948   PayPal is sfc711@yahoo.com Thanks,Gary

    injectors needed

    big_bubba
    By big_bubba,
    I need a couple of good green secondary injectors for an 88. They will have an M code. Thanks in advance

    A Few More Assorted Parts

    csdisme
    By csdisme,
    Here is an updated list of what I have left. I am flexible on the prices and may be willing to trade so let me know what ya got The heavier items will need shipping costs added and I'll take PayPal. I will add more stuff as I come across it.   AutoMeter Gauges - Phantom Series - $35 each shipped, EGT $60 shipped, All for $150 shipped OBO - AVAILABLE!! http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/for_sale/airfuel.jpghttp://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/for_sale/egt.jpg http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/for_sale/egtwire.j

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...