Jump to content

    Looking for 87 to 89 quest in the Nj area!

    4drstunner
    By 4drstunner,
    Looking for a quest! Body has to be good. (Please dont be a rust bucket) Also looking for something that runs or easibly fixable. Color dosent matter and looking for a 5 speed! I am currently trying to sell a truck to have a lil more moeny availble but if you need a good reliable 1990 f250 lond bed with 4x4 maybe we can make a trade! Either way please send me what you got!

    Trading/Selling Reliable 96 Explorer, Quest Or Turbo car

    danmarineman
    By danmarineman,
    HELP ME GET A QUEST!!   Hey guys, been a while since I been on this Site. Lately I have been looking for a quest. Willing to trade my 96 Explorer for a good one. Someone Help me get a quest.   First my Car then i will tell u what im looking for.   http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/danmarineman/PHOT0002.jpg   http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/danmarineman/PHOT0003.jpg   http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/danmarineman/PHOT0004.jpg   http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/danmarineman/

    Stock appearing MAFT setup.

    MainstreaM
    By MainstreaM,
    Putting my translator on my DSM so I don't need this stuff anymore.   What you get: 1-uncracked accordian boot, heated in boiling water to soften and stretched to fit the GM MAS 1-GM 3" MAS 1-modified air can and lid. 1-used filter, if you really want it but I'd just throw it away and get a K&N or similiar   What you need: 1-MAF Translator   Big pic so click here   The lid bolts to the air can and the MAS bolts onto the lid.   45 plus shipping.   Kane

    Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump

    MainstreaM
    By MainstreaM,
    This thing is one bad mofo. It will handle up to 800 horses on a turbo charged vehicle. While pumping plenty of fuel, it is a little too much for me. It would be great for a drag car since it is pretty loud.   Details: http://www.aeromotiveinc.com/products.php?...=1&prod=164   Pic: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7831/dsc00854pl1.jpg   $250 or trade for 2 new gsl392's.   Kane

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...