Going wider...

Convette

X2 , those wheels are the icing on the going wider cake :)

Gotta fill those hips with something! Haha

Sex on wheels, not bad for a fake quest.... ;) great job as always homie. You're reppin the cause well.

BC_99

Haha thanks man.

Finally done! I cant believe something I designed 10 years ago is finally finished! Exhausted from this, but cant wait tosee how she grips now.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2148_zpsb26a0438.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2133_1_zpsaf56b88d.jpg

More soon!

• Like 1

Haha thanks man.

Finally done! I cant believe something I designed 10 years ago is finally finished! Exhausted from this, but cant wait tosee how she grips now.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2148_zpsb26a0438.jpg

More soon!

SWEET JEEZUZZZZZZZZ that's freakin tough...!

Wow! Now that's wide! Great job. Wider wheels, it's gonna grip and you're gonna have to relearn how your drive that monster. But what about drift? Back to smaller rear wheels and tires for drift purpose?

Hey John,

Once again, fantastic work. When you have a minute could your post the distance between the outside if the rear wheels, i.e. lip to lip?

I have an idea...

I always said drifting was a sport invented to sell more tires faster..... There are some great high horsepower cars but just can't get into it. It looks fun.

Congrats John on all ur hard work payed off. Your making the PA boys proud !!!

Oh and thanks for takin my dream wheel away........ Looks like I'll have to go back to double 6

Haha Thanks man. I'm doing what I can.

Wow! Now that's wide! Great job. Wider wheels, it's gonna grip and you're gonna have to relearn how your drive that monster. But what about drift? Back to smaller rear wheels and tires for drift purpose?

Eh, I wont be drifting too much anymore, I got a 240 I'm going to start building soon for that.

i see design points in your future .

Man I sure hope so.

drifting is a weak fad that's already gone bye bye, RACING is like Rock n Roll ... it'll never die :P

word

John's Conquest gone from a single wide to a double wide .

Too awesome! ahaha

Hey John,

Once again, fantastic work. When you have a minute could your post the distance between the outside if the rear wheels, i.e. lip to lip?

I have an idea...

I know that from the widest point on the fenders to widest point is a tad bit less than 77" (as wide as a c7 corvette)

Rocket Bunny StarQuest! Looks great. I bet you get ALOT more coverage at the next event.

I sure do hope so.

I always said drifting was a sport invented to sell more tires faster..... There are some great high horsepower cars but just can't get into it. It looks fun.

Yeah like I said this isnt for drifting, the car is full road race now.

That is so awesome!

I really, really love what you've done to this thing, and how you've done it. On another note, it looks like you could actually fit a wider wheel in the back than what you have on there... Any plans in that direction, or is the angle of the picture throwing me off?

Words do not do it justice man. I am so proud for this community, to have a guy like you representing these rather curious vehicles to the world. That is just a breath taking work of art. Oh yeah, and look into a Hans device to help hold your head upright with all of the lateral G's you're going to be pulling with that thing.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

Way to go man...Looks amazing. Lemme get them HRE's...haha.

Thanks dude,...yeah I'm going to be hanging on to them for a little while..

That is so awesome!

I really, really love what you've done to this thing, and how you've done it. On another note, it looks like you could actually fit a wider wheel in the back than what you have on there... Any plans in that direction, or is the angle of the picture throwing me off?

Yes I actually could fit a 325/335 out there if I wanted to, so I tried to give myself a little more room. The wheel is 13" and I'm kinda stretching the 315s. No need for a bigger wheel.

Words do not do it justice man. I am so proud for this community, to have a guy like you representing these rather curious vehicles to the world. That is just a breath taking work of art. Oh yeah, and look into a Hans device to help hold your head upright with all of the lateral G's you're going to be pulling with that thing.

BC_99

Right on man. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I'll be investing in a Hans very soon.

Great looking build and glad you got the car to the point you wanted it to.

Thanks Randy. Its almost there....until I change it again.

Oh my g.....

That's a grand slam!

Haha Thanks dude!

Man I have never liked the bolted on look...... but wow man Nice work.

I've been on the fence about them myself, and really wanted to see if I can make it work, I'm pretty pleased to say the least.

So today was the first drive with the new setup, didnt drive it too hard, but man theres tons of grip everywhere. No more blowing through gears, its just hook and go. Going to corner balance and get it aligned tomorrow, then maybe ring it out a bit in the mountains, see how she does. Race is Sat (auto x, speed stop etc) Road course in Sunday. F-ing pumped, cant wait!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2164_zps8a05873d.jpg

I ve spent the last five minutes or so absorbing this picture, sitting quietly and thinking.

Nothing I can come up with to say feels right, so I wont say any thing.

I'll just continue absorbing it, quietly, as one does a Da Vinci Fresco.

I ve spent the last five minutes or so absorbing this picture, sitting quietly and thinking.

Nothing I can come up with to say feels right, so I wont say any thing.

I'll just continue absorbing it, quietly, as one does a Da Vinci Fresco.

I'm glad you feel this way. Haha I cant sleep at night cause I keep looking at pictures of it.. thinking, planning... Whats next? I honestly still cant believe it's not Photoshop anymore. It feels amazing to just drive the car rather than slaving on it.

drifting is a weak fad that's already gone bye bye, RACING is like Rock n Roll ... it'll never die :P

LOL, Rock n Roll was dead years before drifting even hit the states. Tuning imports is just a weak fad.