Going wider...

Convette

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Sooo I've been working on this off and on for a very long time now and finally have a part! Direct bolt on, but will require cutting of quarters to make big tires fit. This will allow you to run any width tire up to a 325 or so depending on camber. They are 2.4" wider than stock body work. Edited by Convette

John, You are a effin freak, you know that right? Congrats on this one dude! Incredible work, as always, but 4 sets???? Really?? I see you having a bit more demand than that with this one Homie, Just saying. You are a sicko!!!

BC_99

Those look awesome! I would love to have a set but got no monies. I was contemplating foaming the side of my car to shape some. Did you model the panels in a computer and have someone cut plugs or did you do it the good old fashion way? Sent you a pm Convette Edited by 383chevelle

Thanks guys... Lots of work and even more money have gone into making these possible.

John, You are a effin freak, you know that right? Congrats on this one dude! Incredible work, as always, but 4 sets???? Really?? I see you having a bit more demand than that with this one Homie, Just saying. You are a sicko!!!

BC_99

Haha Thanks man, we'll see how it goes... The low volume number is for a few reasons..most importantly if everyone had them, it would be special anymore.

Those look awesome! I would love to have a set but got no monies. I was contemplating foaming the side of my car to shape some. Did you model the panels in a computer and have someone cut plugs or did you do it the good old fashion way? Sent you a pm Convette

yes I build them digitally, but still used a bit of old fashionness to keep cost down. I got your PM, I'll get back to you later today. Edited by Convette

Yeah it's honestly unreal what doing this is costing even doing everything I can myself. I'm working to perfect the parts and that's what's eating up a lot of time and even more money. To have this built for you, would be well over the 10k mark easy. This isn't a 240 and not something you can buy on craigslist.