16g turbo for sale!!!

ragdoll_unlimited

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long would it take to get a 14g? I can send a decent 12a for a core, or pay full price and send the core back, if you are willing to do that and refund the core charge once you get it.

Please let me know.

Sending you a PM also.

Anyone get there turbo back yet?

Ya i did, i was in the area and stopped by his house. I called before hand so he knew i was coming. I got to watch him assemble my 17c. He is still waiting on the machine shop for the evo3 16g pieces.

I sent in my core and paid first week of march.

Ya i did, i was in the area and stopped by his house. I called before hand so he knew i was coming. I got to watch him assemble my 17c. He is still waiting on the machine shop for the evo3 16g pieces.

I sent in my core and paid first week of march.

I know guys who have been waiting MONTHS to get their turbos. Basically, you're telling us that in order to get a turbo out of him, a person has to drive to his house and WAIT for him to assemble it on the spot to get it. All these PMs about "next week, next week..." are just a ruse so he doesn't have to pay shipping?! <---That right there is a narrow minded, asinine statement that represents what it is to be ridiculous. Ridiculous like waiting over 3 months for parts!!

This is a warning to anyone who is thinking about purchasing a turbo from this seller. Until he delivers turbos to the 5+ people that have been waiting for almost a half a year now, I wouldn't waste your money or time!

I know guys who have been waiting MONTHS to get their turbos. Basically, you're telling us that in order to get a turbo out of him, a person has to drive to his house and WAIT for him to assemble it on the spot to get it. All these PMs about "next week, next week..." are just a ruse so he doesn't have to pay shipping?! <---That right there is a narrow minded, asinine statement that represents what it is to be ridiculous. Ridiculous like waiting over 3 months for parts!!

This is a warning to anyone who is thinking about purchasing a turbo from this seller. Until he delivers turbos to the 5+ people that have been waiting for almost a half a year now, I wouldn't waste your money or time!

well im just now starting to get caught back up. i took all these orders, ordered the parts, sent them to the machine shop, then ran out! so now im on the second reorder and my machinists dad passed away last week so he has been out with funeral arraignments. im trying to get them out as fast as possible but i was so swamped that it might take some time. i tell people that some turbos i do have on hand, others i am waiting for parts as or right now.

if you order a 20g, 17g, or evo3 your going to be waiting 3-4 weeks for parts and machine work! if you order a 16g or 14g expect 1-2 weeks, and if you order a stock 12a i have those on hand right now.

dmyers151 got the powder coated one! dads's got the second one! i still have a 14g for sale!

Got Mine friday May 21, Looks good, I will report back after it's installed. Paid for Feb 18th, recieved it on May 21.

Dad

Well I paid Apr 7 and I think I would like a refund now. I need to get this car done and the turbo is the only thing I've been waiting on. If you shipped it already let me know, otherwise I think I'm going to need a refund.

• 3 weeks later...

do not buy from this guy....has a bad turn around time.......like DAD said paid for feb and received the turbo in may...i paid for my turbo May 25th and still have not received the turbo

he will not return any of my text messages anymore because he knows he is in the wrong for taking peoples money and not providing product

im sorry everybody i have not been home in 3 weeks, just walked in the door tonight. on the way in i lost my footing while carrying a bunch of things and slipped and broke my ankle. i go for xrays tomorrow so it looks like i will be home for some time so i can catch back up on alot of turbos. im asking everyone for a little more time and im not avoiding anyone.

i just want to get back on track and make everyone happy...

I'm sorry but to be frank anyone who can easily see a multiple page thread about people wating several months at a time to get a product and STILL sends money to this guy is asking to get shafted. Page after page of complaints, letdowns, excuses, blowoffs, and bs. Honestly how much more black and white can it be? Everyone here has access to this information and if you choose to ignore it then...well..

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0906/the-shaft-resident-evil-shaft-demotivational-poster-1244051320.png

I'm sorry but to be frank anyone who can easily see a multiple page thread about people wating several months at a time to get a product and STILL sends money to this guy is asking to get shafted. Page after page of complaints, letdowns, excuses, blowoffs, and bs. Honestly how much more black and white can it be? Everyone here has access to this information and if you choose to ignore it then...well..

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0906/the-shaft-resident-evil-shaft-demotivational-poster-1244051320.png

Forced Performance has all ways taken along time for me I have had to wait as long as 10 weeks to get a turbo back from them.

Edited by TainterRacing

• 2 weeks later...