16g turbo for sale!!!

ragdoll_unlimited

I will have to say turbo looks great and has been working just fine with no issues. Only issue was the slow turn around and lack of communication. Hopefully Julian can rectify that and get on track. Good Luck Julian.

Dad

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to say turbo looks great and has been working just fine with no issues. Only issue was the slow turn around and lack of communication. Hopefully Julian can rectify that and get on track. Good Luck Julian.

Dad

Good luck with what? Screwing more people?

Buy my estimates he owes 10 or 15 people turbo's. That $3000 to $5000 he took. You people are dreaming if you think he has that money to send back to you. He probably does not have the money to buy the parts and machine work to finish them if he wanted to.

Well, I don't know if I should keep waiting or not? I have all the emails and post along with paypal, that I think I'm going to take to my local police department and then to my command. I can wait if he would just tell someone what the heck is going on.

• 4 weeks later...

for all that have ordered the evo 3 16g turbos im truly sorry but i cannot supply them, instead i will be offering the 17c in its place. as the new wheels come in over the next 2 week i will be shipping them out IMMEDIATLY. sorry for the trouble that most have gone through in the delay in completing and shipping them. if anyone has any questions i WILL BE answering any and all of them just so that nobody feels like they are being screwed or ignored.

thanks for everyones patience!

How bout sending me a PM every once and a while letting me know whats goin on with my turbo.?. infact..screw the fp green..i dont think ill ever get that..supposably I was supposed to get it last month some time from what you told me..

i quote from my messages:

Sent 12 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

if the fp green is truely going to be done on tuesday. then just hang on to the 16g and send me the fp green on tuesday.

if you can, send me pictures of the 16g, i can probably get it sold for you. one of my friends is sort of looking for one for his quest. He'll want to see pictures of it though.

should i be expecting tracking on tuesday then?

make sure that it is sent to:

Daniel Rideau

1540 whitton ave

San Jose, Ca, 95116

Daniel

then i recieved this in response..

Sent 12 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

he said the turbo would be ready to go tuesday but i would stop by wednesday to make sure i give him enough time to finish it. i dont want to make mistakes and have problems down the road...

Edit: who "he" is., i dont know..i thought you where the one building the turbos..

i waited till June 16th...still got no word from you..then after hearing about your medical problems or medical things that you needed to take care of. i waited till the 21st and got this response from you...

Sent 22 June 2010 - 02:10 AM

the turbo is not done yet, i can send you an evo3 or 12a to keep you going so that you can go to work...

then i told you:

Sent 22 June 2010 - 08:22 AM

...fine..please send the evo 3 turbo asap..and please give me tracking for it this time..

since then..i have had no response from you....what happened to the turbos/turbo that you where supposed to send me? my email address/ home address and i think even my phone number is even in that whole 7 page conversation with you and I. and you not even attempted to contact me. heck...i even put my home address on this thread too.. right now..i dont give a rats constitutional right at this point... Its always been me asking "wheres the turbo?"

SO...instead of the fp green. i would like to get a 17c since that is "what you have"..and judging by this list here that has been made up in the feedback thread:

alexNYC------------------paypal send------3/05/10-------------not received

Involvedrotary-----------paypal sent------3/22/10-------------not recieved

dstar88 -----------------paypal sent------01/20ish/10 --------not received WHERE IS MY TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teamvpneon---------------paypal sent------04/07/10------------not received

Dad ---------------------Paypal sent 02/18/20 ------------Recieved 16G 05/21/10

PDodson------------------Paypal Sent 5-25-10-------------not received

ResistTheSystem----------paypal sent------4/28/10-------------not received

on4now4------------------paypal sent----1/31/10---------------not received td05h 20G

i should probably be one of the first on that priority list of shipping turbos out IMMEDIATELY since ive been waiting since ohhhh....around January for... just send me a TD05h-17c and dont worry about the extra money i gave you..you can keep that..hopefully you can get back on your feet with it.

if i had enough money..i would have fallowed through with things and taken things further.. but since i cant afford to.. every time i see you post something and i get no response..i am going to copy what i put here, and post it right under yours just to remind you..that you have people waiting since January for their turbos that have been fully paid for.

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

I was going to get a turbo from you but this is just sad.

Same here. I planned months back about getting a turbo from Julian before Vegas Nats, but after all this no way. Looks like Ill just have to wait a bit longer and get one from a FP or something

Same here. I planned months back about getting a turbo from Julian before Vegas Nats, but after all this no way. Looks like Ill just have to wait a bit longer and get one from a FP or something

Go T3! Your car would own all the womenz with moar powerz.

dstar you will be the first to get a turbo. then it goes by the list of who paid and who has a daily driver that needs theirs back first. like i said im very sorry this went on for so long. i just wish that it could have been avoided but i had no idea that this was going to happen.

as for right now i just want to get back on track with finishing everyones turbos and getting back to a normal shop and shipping time frame. thanks to all that have been patient and i promise it will pay off.