Jump to content

    LOOKING FOR A 1G MAS

    Hernz
    By Hernz,
    hey guys im looking for a 1g mas if it is already modded to fit the starion even better. thanks

    New in Box Starion taillights

    slowquest
    By slowquest,
    Parts guy at work found a couple Starion tails in stock. These are brand new Mitsu parts, still in the Mitsu boxes. Only problem is, he says 300.00 bucks for the set. Sounds a bit high to me, but I told him I'd throw it out there. I'm sure shipping would be included in that price, since we have an account with FedEx.

    short shifter

    slydogg
    By slydogg,
    pm if you have one 4 sale sly

    1977 Datsun 280Z (not 56k safe)

    Matt300ZXT
    By Matt300ZXT,
    These are the most recent, I've got the front airdam off and she's got some pollen on her. http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/Matt300ZXT/280Z%202/DSC00731.jpg http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/Matt300ZXT/280Z%202/DSC00732.jpg http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/Matt300ZXT/280Z%202/DSC00733.jpg http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/Matt300ZXT/280Z%202/DSC00734.jpg http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/Matt300ZXT/280Z%202/DSC00735.jpg http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/Matt300ZXT

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...