Jump to content

    New Conquest owner...

    aaronrux
    By aaronrux,
    I am a new conquest owner and am looking to see if there are any people in my area (Western Washington) who go to shows or meets or? I live 45 miles west of Olympia. I am also looking for some advice on a few things like where I might find some parts, The best places to buy them ect... any help would be greatly appreciated..[/img]

    Wide body mudflaps, 9" rear wheel, 89 passenger side se

    nsousa4
    By nsousa4,
    Hey why not try, I'm looking for a set of mudflaps for a wide body. please send pictures and asking price to gizmovr4@aol . also looking for a 9" rear rim and 89 passenger side seat in black leather. while I'm at it also looking for the rear upper hatch spoiler , which was made by GTS.

    need a built block

    angryhobocarl
    By angryhobocarl,
    My 2nd motor just went boom, so instead of just throwing another block in there, does anybody have a built motor for their car that they are thinking about selling? thought i would check before i start buying parts

    Crankshaft

    88blkiroc
    By 88blkiroc,
    Anyone have good condition turbo crankshaft for sale? Mine spun a rod bearing and its questionable as to weather its repairable or not. I'm worried about the nitriding being worn through if I have the journal cut so anyway if anyone has a good crank lemme know and how much you want for it. thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...