Jump to content

    Typerts T3 manifold w/tial 38mm, Profec B for sale...

    mrdodge01
    By mrdodge01,
    Changed my mind a bit with what I need for my car, so I'm selling the manifold/wg setup and boost controller. Manifold is shot peened and high temp coated with a t3 flange and 38mm wastegate flange. Wastegate is new, bought here: http://www.importparts.com/shop/product_in...c9312fee668347b   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10141/wg4.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10141/wg3.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10141/WG3.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gal

    The big project

    BOOSTED88tsi
    By BOOSTED88tsi,
    I've had this thing for about 5 yrs now picked it up from my aunt, who had it in storage.Her parents bought it for her in 68 so im only the second owner, im turning it into an Eleanor coupe, it would be $3500 farther ahead if i didn't ever find out about these cars called "Starquests" . The motor and trans are out and it'll be getting a 89 5.0 302 with an Aod. http://a477.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_88d94c46c3a62155d5662c42a406efd4.jpg http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1

    turbos,radiator,pipes,flywheel,head lots of parts

    creepin87
    By creepin87,
    I have no use for these parts. Feel free to low ball me!   I have 3 row radiator, it needs work. It has a small hole in one of the rows. Need some bracket work.$50 plus shipping   Small 16g wheel. In good shape $50 shipped   Evo3 compressor Housing $65 shipped   Stock bare cylinder head. No cracks or warpage. $65 shipped   Ported 14b turbine housing Almost new $60 shipped   3" aluminum pipe perfect for custom AHP. $10 shipped   1 gen motor mount. I believe its front mount $15 shipped   Call

    wtb:Starconquer Adjusable cam gear

    angryhero46
    By angryhero46,
    I need a adjustable cam gear,prefferably one from shawn silvia.And i need a fuel regulator.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...